Posted June 18, 2013
This school provided me with the oppurtunity to challenge myself as well as get ready for the future. My very first year at this school taught me the technical skills that I needed to reach my long-term goals. Not only did they allow me to focus on a specific major, but educated me about the skills needed to thrive in that field. I feel very prepared and was offered many chances to acquire hands-on knowledge. This was the best choice that I have ever made and would relive these years over and over again.

Posted May 15, 2011
the self motivated young men and women who attend this school truly want to be where theyre at. truly a school like this is crucial for the sucess of those who do not wish to enter college for whatever reason by providing a technical skill

Posted November 10, 2010
It prepares students for an opportunity to acquire a career right our of high school that pays a descent wage.

Posted November 10, 2010
Benson high school is a school filled with diversity, passion and excellence among staff, faculty and the students!!!!

Posted November 10, 2010
I love this school because of the hands on technical classes we have. Also for the diversity student body and the staff having so much love for all the students

Posted February 28, 2010
i think that benson is a great high school for all of the highschoolers.

Posted October 10, 2009
I have never seen such a great cohesion at a school before. Every day it seems the students here are mixing it up. They face huge obstacles yet school and academic success is still a major priority in their lives. The staff are more than supportive and seem to have a personal connection with the students. I look forward to visiting this school twice a week as a counseling intern.

Posted January 27, 2009
This school is the best of the best. You work on majors that you feel comftorble doing, have fun, and the teachers are very helpful. You work at you level and people don't judge you if you are in algebra 1-2 or trignometry.

Benson Polytechnic High School 4

Posted October 15, 2008
Even if your child doesn't end up being an electrician, or a construction worker, or a nurse they still learn skills they will have for life. I have 1 Benson graduate & 1 student now (and hopefully a future Techman) who have had a great experience there. I gave 4 stars only for the fact that kids no longer have to apply to get in, so not everyone is necessarily there because of what Benson has to offer.

Benson Polytechnic High School 2

Posted January 04, 2008
Benson Polytechnic compliments a particular type of learner but falls short on meeting the needs of kids who would benefit from additional supports. The counseling staff appears to have minimal stategies for students who are struggling academically and/or having family challenges and offer little assistance to parents who are seeking advice regarding their child's options. .

Benson Polytechnic High School
546 NE 12th Ave, Portland, OR  97232
Last modified Benson Polytechnic High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benson Polytechnic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top