Portland, OR

Posted October 01, 2012
My 5 year old son is flourishing at POPLS. They begin to learn to read in K, are doing some simple math, learning Spanish, and of course learning Bible stories. His teacher is absolutely wonderful, and each day he has a story to tell about what they did in class, or on the playground. I cannot recommend this school enough.

Prince Of Peace School

Posted November 16, 2009
Both of my children attend Prince of Peace, and we have been there for 5 years. The individual attention and small class size (max 16/18)- make this school AWESOME! The teachers and staff are so friendly and caring. I never want to leave!

Posted October 31, 2009
My son attended full-day kindergarten here and is now in first grade. The principal, staff and teachers here are excellent. His level in math, reading & science far exceeds that of his public school peers. The environment is warm & friendly. My son literally skips into school every day.

Posted July 15, 2009
By far one of the best preschools in the area. My first son left the school reading and so ready for kindergarden . I am so thankful for the teachers and staff

Posted June 23, 2006
My child attended kindergarten classes at Prince of Peace and also a local public school. I cannot praise Prince of Peace enough for the education that my child received compare to other children who only attended the local public school. My child is doing 1st grade work and beyond in math and reading. I only wish that Prince of Peace would be able to continue to grow into a full elementary level. Especially since the public schools are so over-crowded. There was a change with the director however, the majority of the staff has remained the same. Where is there a company that has kept 100% of their employees from the begining with no changes? Prince of Peace is the best school around.

Posted May 30, 2006
This is a great school! Most of the teachers have been teaching here for 8 years or longer. (There was never a big turn-over in staff). The program is an excellent Christian based curriculum. The children have fun while learning. The teachers all seem to love their jobs and enjoying the children. The school is clean and the people are friendly. My children loved attending school at Prince of Peace.

Prince Of Peace School 1

Posted September 27, 2005
This school once had a spotless reputation, but unfortunately this is no longer the case. Most of the previous staff left and the quailty slipped.

Prince Of Peace School
14175 Northwest Cornell Road, Portland, OR  97229
Last modified Prince Of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Prince Of Peace School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top