Crook County Christian School 5

Posted May 23, 2014
I moved to Oregon in August of 2013. I was in a crunch to find a good school in a short period of time. After having such a horrible experience with public schools my son needed something different and more individual attention. Not knowing anything or anyone in Prineville, Crook County Christian School staff really embraced my son and I with open arms. They were accepting of our beliefs, which is atheist. They really have an open approach to teaching while maintaining a firm grip on what is relevant to the reality we live in, unlike public school with excessive testing and pigeonholing. I believe the morals and kindness my son has learned in just a year will stay with him the rest of his life. The curriculum is simply outstanding and not even comparable to public schools. Highly recommend!

Crook County Christian School 4

Posted May 31, 2008
They are a small school which results in low student to teacher ratio, which I love! Their academics are the best. My kindergartner learned to read and to write in cursive! They also teach the young ones sign language. The only negative is that since it is a private school there is tuition, which can get expensive with multiple siblings attending. But, as my husband and I both agree, it is worth every penny.

Crook County Christian School 4

Posted September 10, 2007
Teachers are dedicated. Parents are encouraged to be a part of classroom and extracurricular activities. The academics at this school are first rate. There are many enrichment options for the children in the school. The biggest negative to this school is that because the principal wants to keep tuition rates low enough for accessibility for everyone, the facilities are older (clean but old) and simple. The school, however, is first rate and I'm proud my daughter goes to Crook County Christian School

Crook County Christian School
839 South Main Street, Prineville, OR  97754
Last modified Crook County Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Crook County Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top