Ochoco Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2008

Ochoco Elementary School 5

Posted December 07, 2003
I cannot praise Principal Dane Danforth enough for his level of involvement with the students. He is always available, and very involved. The office staff is great! They know all their kids, families, and truly care.I feel lucky that my children are privelaged enough to attend this school. The support staff in music,physical education, media,& special education are absolutely exraodinary!I know that they all truly care for our children, and I honor them. The class size has become rather large, this is my only complaint. That is due to voters rather than staff, however.I give Ochoco Grade school 5 stars overall.

Ochoco Elementary School
440 NW Madras Hwy, Prineville, OR  97754
Last modified Ochoco Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ochoco Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.