Tom Mccall Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2014
awful school! Their parking lot is congested always.no organization. The teachers don't help the students.the school staff is rude and they have really stupid"rules and policies." Don't move to the neighborhood for the school.go to sage.

Tom Mccall Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2014
Honestly, if you have a child with any form of disability it is the worst school ever. Kids can not be kids at all! The principal is horrible and very very rude!

Posted August 09, 2013
My child's school is Tom McCall Elementary in Redmond,Oregon. We had a great K. class last year, the staff really wants every child to succeed!! Also enjoy viewing the Mayor's horse in hall, which our business restored years ago.

Tom Mccall Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2013
Tom Mc Call is not a good school. I work in educaiton and know what they should be doing with both the students and families. If you child needs any support services beware!! They had amazing staff and services 2 yrs ago, and it has gone down hill to the point of many parents pulling their children. I am a involved parent who respects education and the hard job that it is, but I also know when chidlren are not being served in a manner that is uplifing and supportive. Very negative principal who has brought the whole school down. I moved to be in this area for the school, what a mistake that has been. Great teachers are unable to do the amazing work they know and want to do due to leadership.

Posted February 09, 2013
Tom McCall is a great elementary school. The teachers are caring and work to engage all of the kids where they are and take them to the next level. The teachers, principal and staff are all helpful and responsive.

Posted January 22, 2013
As a mother of a student at both of these schools, I believe you are doing a disservice to these schools by bringing their rating to a one star. These are both high performing schools in academics and school culture. When I dealt with the principal of Tom McCall, I found him to be fair, genuine, and level headed. He showed he could balance the interests of students, staff, and parents in a professional manner. And kids love him!

Tom Mccall Elementary School 4

Posted July 01, 2010
My son attended Tom McCall for the past 5 years and has grown and learned a tremendous amount. I have been very pleased with his teachers for the most part and while there have been times I needed to address something that concerned me his teachers and their outstanding principal were open and responsive to my needs as a parent. My son is not a stand-out in academics but has really grown and blossomed while there and I feel he is ready to go on and be successful in middle school. A great school in my opinion!!!

Tom Mccall Elementary School 3

Posted January 28, 2010
My child attends kindergarten here and truely loves it! Mrs. Von Seggern makes learning fun.The kids are so excited to come home and share what they did that day!

Tom Mccall Elementary School 0

Posted March 18, 2009
This is an amazing school. There are great teachers at this school, 4th grade with Mr. Morton has been the best year so far for our daughter.

Tom Mccall Elementary School 3

Posted January 21, 2009
WE are a new school but we have great teachers and administrators. I am very happy with the education my child is receiving.

Tom Mccall Elementary School
1200 NW Upas Ave, Redmond, OR  97756
Last modified Tom Mccall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tom Mccall Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top