M A Lynch Elementary School 5

Posted November 30, 2009

M A Lynch Elementary School 0

Posted December 11, 2008
Third grade was awesome as you can see from the ratings, Fourth grade not so good ! I have found huge inconstancy's in this school's teachers it scares me for the furture of my child !! My child has gone backwards !! My gut feeling is sick !!

M A Lynch Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2008
My son went to this school for 1st grade 06/07. He started excited about school and eager to learn wanting to be like his older brother. His morale quickly went down as the year progressed. I volunteered to see what was going on because the teacher would not communicate with me. I found her to be very critical and strict with the kids. Quite a few children were acting up. My son began hating school and his confidence shot. She was not patient with the kids and frequectly told the kids 'not good enough do it again'. No positive encouragement. My heart went out to the kids. They were often discouraged. Not somthing I want to see in 1st grade. My son barely passed because he refused to do school work there. I had to hire a tutor to keep my highly intelligent child at grade level.

M A Lynch Elementary School 5

Posted April 08, 2008
they go out of there way to keep me informed of my grandaughters progress as i have guardianship of her but live in medford

M A Lynch Elementary School 3

Posted January 25, 2006
My child has attended grades 1-5 at MA Lynch. The teachers in grades 1-4 were very aware of her individual needs and abilities and seemed to be on this level with all of their students. She was consistently challenged to grow on a social and academic basis. As a 5th grader, she has not been challenged in either the academic or social arenas, but allowed to skate at the median level of her class; I worry how this is prepaing her for the larger work load of middle school. Also,with the advent of a new principal this past year, I have found student discipline and accountability for their actions to be lacking. As this was not a problem in years 1-4 it seems it is in direct relationship to the change in academic leadership (or lack thereof.)

M A Lynch Elementary School
1314 SW Kalama Ave, Redmond, OR  97756
Last modified M A Lynch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M A Lynch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top