Bad
Good

Third grade was awesome as you can see from the ratings, Fourth grade not so good ! I have found huge inconstancy's in this school's teachers it scares me for the furture of my child !! My child has gone backwards !! My gut feeling is sick !!

My son went to this school for 1st grade 06/07. He started excited about school and eager to learn wanting to be like his older brother. His morale quickly went down as the year progressed. I volunteered to see what was going on because the teacher would not communicate with me. I found her to be very critical and strict with the kids. Quite a few children were acting up. My son began hating school and his confidence shot. She was not patient with the kids and frequectly told the kids 'not good enough do it again'. No positive encouragement. My heart went out to the kids. They were often discouraged. Not somthing I want to see in 1st grade. My son barely passed because he refused to do school work there. I had to hire a tutor to keep my highly intelligent child at grade level.

they go out of there way to keep me informed of my grandaughters progress as i have guardianship of her but live in medford

Last modified M A Lynch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.