Redmond, OR

Elton Gregory Middle School 3

Posted January 28, 2014
My school is a very good school but we have a lot of kids in class how talk and won't listen to the teacher when he/she is talking. I like the sports program a lot because the games are on a school day instead of a weekend and I think parents really like that because It frees up your weekend when nothing is going on. Subs really like to sub at my school because they say where really good kids. Student review

Posted September 13, 2013
My daughter has been bullied at this school for 3 years! Nothing ever gets handled no matter how often I call!!! Her dad and I are now gonna take her out of this school. Her safety isn't important enough to them! Stop Bullying!!!! One teacher even told her that they didn't like her hair! Seriously not a FAN!

Posted April 20, 2012
agreed! TEACHER bullying forced my son out of the school and i was then bullied myself with threats of resource officer interviews. the principle is ridiculous, the vice principle a joke. these people do not know how to fairly advocate for our children and their rights against bullies, teachers or otherwise! I encourage all parents of 6-12th graders to investigate the wonderful alternative they have at their fingertips called Redmond Proficiency Academy. These jerks never even told me a thing about them, preferring me to instead just remove my kid from their school, saving them the trouble of having to actually give a care.

Posted May 15, 2011
gives no support for those who are being BULLIED...my child experiene at this school has been an emotional ordeal..

Elton Gregory Middle School 4

Posted February 16, 2011
my sons in the 6th grade. So far he is really enjoying his experience. I know that acouple of his teachers are exceptional, and of course some are o.k. He hasn't experience any bulling issues at he grade level yet. Team sports (cross country so far) has been fab for him

Posted January 29, 2010

Posted October 20, 2009
i go to this school and kids are doing very well! i am in 7th grade and sports are good! we are doing great! I love my school.

Posted May 19, 2009

Elton Gregory Middle School 4

Posted January 17, 2009
My son is a 7th grader and is struggling but I do not believe it is the schools fault. We moved into this district this year and Isaac s need to be more organized has been highlighted as a result of being in a tougher environment. He is challenged and that is a good thing. Also, when he wanted to play basketball and failed to make the varsity or jv squad, he was still able to play intramurals. He hopes to make jv next year. Good for Elton Gregory!

Elton Gregory Middle School 3

Posted August 06, 2005
Even though I consider this school to have exceptional academic teachers, the cutbacks to curriculum in recent years has greatly depreciated the entire program. Understandably, the recent population explosion within a short period of time creates many hardships for school staff to provide quality education to students. However, my concern (after personally observing throughout the 2004-2005 school year)is that these highly qualified teachers and staff are spending way too much time monitoring hallways and 'policing' the kids.

Elton Gregory Middle School
1220 NW Upas Ave, Redmond, OR  97756
Last modified Elton Gregory Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elton Gregory Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top