Sage Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2010
Evergreen Elementary has a dedicated staff, excellent teachers and a fabulous community spirit. We were moved to Evergreen four years ago related to a boundary change, and I was concerned because the building is old. My daughter loves the school and so do I. I have been involved both in the classroom and at PCT activities (both as a volunteer) and I am so very impressed by the teaching staff at this school. They do so very much with the resources available. My daughter is in the 4th grade and she has also been offered a differentiated and high functioning curriculum.

Sage Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2009
Evergreen has horrible academic offers. I think they should close there doors for good!

Sage Elementary School 5

Posted November 09, 2006

Sage Elementary School
2790 SW Wickiup, Redmond, OR  97756
Last modified Sage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top