Posted August 31, 2014
This is the best school my kid has been to. My son is very active and that can make him really hard to teach. He used to hate school until we moved him to Riddle Elementary. The teachers really work hard to help him fit in and be happy. Now he actually enjoys learning and is doing much better!

Riddle Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2014
Riddle Elementary is a great school. My children go there and love it! No school is perfect and I am sorry the person who posted before had a bad experience, but my children feel safe and secure there and are receiving a good education.

Riddle Elementary School 1

Posted June 01, 2014
This school is HORRIBLE!! My daughter was bullied by several students and when she reported it to her teacher or playground attendants, it was ignored and she was treated as if she was bothering them!! The teachers ARE NOT interested in helping the children succeed, only move them along to the next grade. The office staff, however, are very friendly and helpful...hence the ONE star. Also, the "Parent Group" was controlled by one person and she made all decisions on her own, hardly ever let anyone outside of staff know when the meetings were, and she didn't even have a child in this school!! There is no way on this Earth that I would EVER allow my child to attend this school again!!

Posted August 04, 2008

Posted December 06, 2007

Riddle Elementary School
Fifth and Park Sts, Riddle, OR  97469
Last modified Riddle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riddle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top