Rogue River Elementary School 3

Posted July 01, 2014
My son goes to Griffin Creek Elementary School in Medford Oregon and will be entering into first grade in the fall. We are thinking of moving to Rogue River. What is the opinion of the Rogue River Schools? Thanks you the parent of a soon to be 1st grader.

Rogue River Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2013
Rogue River School District socially promotes kids who are failing. My granddaughter transferred to another district and was put back 2 years in high school math because she had never learned the basics from RRSD ... they kept moving her up to higher and higher math, ending at Algebra 2 and she did not know negative numbers! i don't understand how a teacher could do that to a kid! Now she faces not graduating from high school because she's so behind in math. I believe RRSD is at fault!

Rogue River Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2011
This school offers the basics in education. Concerned mainly about state placement test scores and landing within budget guidelines, the actual education of children takes a huge backseat. On occasion you might be lucky enough to get an exceptional teacher who will help your child to excell, but otherwise you better be prepared to be an over-involved parent for your child to succeed. Short term principles will listen to your concerns with a closed/passive ear. Plan on going strait to the top if you actually want to see any result. All in all, if you can go somewhere else, do so.

Rogue River Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2007

Rogue River Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2007
My Daughter is going into the 4th grade this year. Last year there were some rules put into place that I did not agree with. I am getting more involved in the school so I can monator for myself what is going on. We have decited it would be in the best interest for our child to attend privet school. It seems that the school is more focused on the noise level then it is on education. Were that is more important to their future.

Rogue River Elementary School 3

Posted August 28, 2006
My soon to be 2nd grader has had wonderful luck with having super teachers , but unfortunately my soon to be 5th grader has had nice teachers that did not push him or teach him enough, He is still reading and writing at a low level and has not improved or received any special attention, after many inquiries from us as parents. They are lacking in the arts and music department but have a great PTA that is working hard at making great changes for our children this year. I adore the community and Love living here. I just hope that my son gets a high quality teacher this year and doesn't fall even more behind.

Rogue River Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2006
Original rural school that was updated over 30+ years ago, still has historic building on site. Teachers & Staff are caring and consistent in their approach. Limited volunteer or parent involvement, yet able to consistenly overcome that drawback. Big on local science field trips and festivities for family and kids. I would rate this school a strong B average.

Rogue River Elementary School 5

Posted August 17, 2005
I am move here from Flordia and my daughter attend Rogue River elemenarty and she loves it. The woman in the office are very helpful and understanding. They made my feel wright at home. I would this school a 10.

Rogue River Elementary School
300 Pine St, Rogue River, OR  97537
Last modified Rogue River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rogue River Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top