Posted August 04, 2014
Fir Grove was an exceptional school. My daughter's 3rd grade teacher seamlessly transitioned her from a different school. The school staff was responsive to our needs and questions, and the lunch crew kept a close eye on her food allergies. My only critique would be about bullying on the buses, but this could be easily addressed by parent volunteers.

Posted August 24, 2009
Our child had a great year at Fir Grove. Very involved, caring faculty/administration/staff, lots of enrichment. I was very pleased.

Posted June 19, 2007
Quality programs. My son excelled greatly. Wonderfull staff. Teachers are wonderful. Only complaint perhaps would be too much free stuff given to particular groups of children.

Posted May 29, 2007

Fir Grove Elementary School 4

Posted December 04, 2005
This is a great school! my kids love going to school every day. The teachers here are wonderful and dedicated to what they do. The reading program is awsome and the whole school is dedicated to helping kids learn to read well, there are all kinds of 'school' contests for reading. Everyone here at this school loves teaching. We have to move over to the coast because of my husbands job and i will be sad to have to take my kids out of this school. We even drive them to this school because we live out of the school district.

Fir Grove Elementary School
1360 West Harvard Ave, Roseburg, OR  97470
Last modified Fir Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fir Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top