Green Elementary School 5

Posted March 26, 2014
I love this school. I can not express it enough. The principal is awesome. . The special education and other services like reading and social skills .. speech.. awesome. All the staff are amazing. Sad we had to move away.. but we will be back!!!! My child who is high function autistic exceeded here!!! Everyone understood him and he was treated equally! :-)

Green Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
This school has more beyond-expectations of success stories with kids who wouldn't make it without them than any other I know of. They just try harder. Their demographic is poorer than other schools in the district, and they do more with less. The determination of every staff member to make a student's life better is truly remarkable.

Green Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2008

Green Elementary School 4

Posted January 24, 2007
After having moved around several times and experiencing many other elementary schools, Green seems to be one of the best for my children. Next to Patrick Elementary in Gold Hill, my children have flourished at Green. My son, 2nd grade, and daughter, 4th grade, are doing exceptionally well. We will be moving to the Fullerton school district 4, but we will miss Green, and they will miss my children as well. We have experienced excellent communication skills, and a zero tolerance policy for bullying and the like. I would highly recommend this school.

Green Elementary School
4498 SW Carnes Rd, Roseburg, OR  97470
Last modified Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top