Hucrest Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
Hucrest so far and my son is only in going into kindergarten a four star for me. I have so far experenced what I would like for my son

Posted November 12, 2008
We just love this school. We moved from southern California and had been going to a top rated school but have had a great transition into Hucrest. The principal is friendly and kind and the teachers are also really great. We are so happy to be at a school that welcomes parent involvement. Our child really enjoys going to school each day.

Hucrest Elementary School 3

Posted October 23, 2008

Posted February 09, 2008
We have had such a positive experience at Hucrest. The pricipal is exceptional, a real hands on manager. All of the staff members we have dealt with have been knowledgeable, kind, and professional. We couldn't be happier with our public school experience at Hucrest.

Posted March 10, 2004
Hucrest Elementry is far and above so many other schools around. The parent teacher involvement is unreal.I am so proud of everything at this school. The principal knows every child and parent by name! And at any time of the day you can go in and see tons of volunteers helping out. This is an awesome school, I am proud that all my kids go there.

Hucrest Elementary School
1810 NW Kline St, Roseburg, OR  97470
Last modified Hucrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hucrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top