Bad
Good

My son had a great first year at Fremont. He made the honor roll each term, participated in sports, and made many new friends. His teachers were caring and very responsive, as was the administration when I had concerns. Middle school is never an easy time, but I was pleased that his first year went better than I expected.

I went to this school not very long ago and I definitly wasn't a great student but I didn't flunk out either. I live about two houses from the school and see mostly emo kids walking home but haven't really had a problem with any 'bad' kids. As far as the school goes I think that just like any school the kids are not going to like being at school. The whole nametag and assigned seating must have just began after I left. Talk to your kids if you really are concerned enough the look at these reviews to decide.

My kids are both doing awome at this school! They have received Honor Roll every quarter and their GPA's are above 3.5. We moved here from the coast and my kids were not doing very well over there. I have one child who is behind in reading/english and the teachers have set awsome goals for her and she is getting great help and catching up with her peers! There may be a few things the kids don't like, but it is a good school...isn't the education of our children most important?

Some parents may like this school. But in reality, the students dont. If you ask the students, a majority of them hate this school, and wish to go to another school in the district. jjjjwould say they wish to be transferred or will say they wish they never went there. Most students dont like the principals idea of keeping the bullying out of the school. I mean seriously, name tags?! What good are they going to do with keeping bullys out? And having assigned tables.. rediculus. Everyone here hates it. This is my ipumt on t

Last modified John C Fremont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.