Bad
Good

A school is about so much more than results on standardized tests. I've attended 7 schools in my life and Lookingglass Elementary is the only one I give 10 out of 10. I truly felt cared for by the instructors at Lookingglass, on my first day (4th grade) I received aptitude testing that they effective used to target areas that I could improve on and worked with me to do so now I am three years into college Dean's List all the way. This is a great school any child would be lucky to attend, they helped to teach me morals during regular education. The schools gardening program is an exceptional concept that builds well rounded individuals. There isn't enough I can say to express my gratitude to this school and I know my sibling feels the same way.

My daughter has come along ways in her learning abilities. Do to the teaching staff of this wonderful school. Her first year in school has been a great success for her . Thank You Sincerely Michael White

Last modified Lookingglass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.