Roseburg, OR

Lookingglass Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2010
A school is about so much more than results on standardized tests. I've attended 7 schools in my life and Lookingglass Elementary is the only one I give 10 out of 10. I truly felt cared for by the instructors at Lookingglass, on my first day (4th grade) I received aptitude testing that they effective used to target areas that I could improve on and worked with me to do so now I am three years into college Dean's List all the way. This is a great school any child would be lucky to attend, they helped to teach me morals during regular education. The schools gardening program is an exceptional concept that builds well rounded individuals. There isn't enough I can say to express my gratitude to this school and I know my sibling feels the same way.

Lookingglass Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2009
My daughter has come along ways in her learning abilities. Do to the teaching staff of this wonderful school. Her first year in school has been a great success for her . Thank You Sincerely Michael White

Lookingglass Elementary School 5

Posted April 04, 2005
- a former student
This is an absolutly outstanding school! All the kids know each other, and all the teachers know the kids! The academic programs are great and kids have been known to have very high grades who go to that school. There are sports programs in the near area, a music program that runs out there, and extracurricular activities are provided for each student. Countless parents are involved with the school and help out in any way that they can. You can feel the friendly enviornment the second you step into that school and it is a lovely naturistic type surrounding. This is said as a graduating student and a previous student body president.

Lookingglass Elementary School
7421 Lookingglass Rd, Roseburg, OR  97470
Last modified Lookingglass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lookingglass Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top