Posted January 06, 2015
We love St. Paul for the small class sizes, the love and attention given to the children, and for the Christian values shared by the families and staff alike. We have two children attending St. Paul and feel so very blessed!

Posted October 06, 2014
My daughter started in Pre-K and she's now in the Fourth Grade. We love the small class sizes, personal attention and caring atmosphere. She is well ahead of her grade level in all academics. The school also has classes in music, spanish. computer lab, and a great PE program including swimming, tennis, bowling, and so many more sports. We love St. Paul!

Posted July 23, 2014
My son started at St. Paul's for pre-school and will be attending first grade there this year. (He is so excited to meet his new teacher!) He has always enjoyed going there and is excited for school which makes me excited for him. Since my son is the youngest in his class I appreciate the smaller learning environment. His kindergarten teacher did a great job working with him this year and kept me up to date on all his progress as well as his struggles. (She was the second person on his list to invite to his Birthday party:) It is the main thing that made my decision to enroll him when I did instead of waiting another year (he is an August baby). He is developing skills quickly, right along with the other kids older than him and I know it is because of the extra attention he gets that he would not get from a public school. I feel like we are treated like family there and it is rare to see teachers who love their jobs like I see at St. Paul's. I would and (do to friends currently), recommend St' Paul's Church and School. Not to mention I have gained many friendship with parents that are fun and positive; play dates, birthday parties, and building new relationships.

Posted July 21, 2014
I feel so blessed to have my children have this great school available to them. Not only are the teachers excellent, they also demonstrate care and love for my children that goes above and beyond simply being their teacher. A previous reviewer mentioned large class sizes, which makes me think that the post is not legitimate as elementary classes average about 13 students and all preschool classes are 10 students or less. My children are thriving at this school and are getting a great education!

St Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted April 16, 2014
This school needs to seriously work on discipline at all levels. Classroom management is severely lacking at all grade levels. It is also very unorganized. Certain teachers wait until the very last minute to get things done, creating unneeded chaos. Communication is terrible. They make a point to say that they strive for better results than public schools. There is absolutely no way. It is clear why the teachers don't have jobs in public schools. They would not be capable. Save your money, and take your child elsewhere.

St Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted February 24, 2014
I will not be sending my child back. Class sizes are growing and teachers are ill prepared. I wouldn't pay to have my child in a class almost as large as in public school.

St Paul Lutheran School

Posted February 17, 2010
Excellent school, serious about learning, fun atmosphere for kids. Dedicated teachers and staff. Truly blessed. So much energy and joy is felt throughout.

Posted September 10, 2009
I loved this school. We moved and she is going to a public school now. She is ahead of kids in the grade ahead of her. Classes are small, and the teachers are just great.

Posted January 02, 2005
My daughter loved and enjoyed the school very much. Teachers always took time out for the students when they needed them.

St Paul Lutheran School
750 West Keady Court, Roseburg, OR  97471
Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
St Paul Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top