1 review of this school

Phoenix School 4

Posted January 15, 2014
This school is most commonly known for "at risk" teenagers going to it, but it is more than that. I was not one of those at risk teenagers I chose to go to this school because I wanted to spend as much time with my twin older sisters before they left home. I expected this school to be filled with degenerates but was surprised when I transferred from RHS, most of the at risk teenagers there where out casts from bullied till they snapped and did something stupid but they are good people and this school understands that. As for the education at this school the P.E. could be better, but I have never seen one on one teaching like it before the teachers really care, and are not judgmental. Don't be fooled by this schools reputation its a exceptional place to learn. Side note: They also have hands on learning and opportunities to make money, like OYCC, and there on campus garden.

Phoenix School
3131 NE Diamond Lake Blvd, Roseburg, OR  97470
Last modified Phoenix School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phoenix School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top