Posted September 11, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008
My kids have been going to this school for two years now. They love it. Very involved with the kids, family and community

Posted September 29, 2006
I miss Yoshikai, we just moved from the school district and now my son attends another school, so far I am trying to get used to not being greeted by name. Yoshikai has been a part of our children's lives for 11 years. We were one of the first families in the the first year it was built. The teachers have all been great and so has the children. I love Ms. Hayward, she is the best my daughter and son had her!!

Yoshikai Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2004

Yoshikai Elementary School
4900 Jade St NE, Salem, OR  97305
Last modified Yoshikai Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yoshikai Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top