Posted January 29, 2013
Candalaria definitely deserves an update to continue the positive feedback for 2013. I have one child that just graduated Candalaria and another that is currently in 4th grade. We moved into this area from out of state 2 years ago. All the teachers, administration, and staff have been very dedicate to the development of my children and have been very responsive. We love the "closeness" of this school. Comminity feeling. Parents are encouraged to be involved to whatever extent works best for the family. Great PTA as well, which is very important in times of overall economic cutbacks. We look forward to our 3rd child starting in Candalaria in 3 years!

Posted May 08, 2011
This school gave me the best 6 years of my life!!! i would not be the student or even person i am today without the staff, parents, and friends i have had the pleasure to meet because of this school!

Posted December 14, 2009
Hate the 'new math' but love everything else!

Candalaria Elementary School 0

Posted December 03, 2008
I have a special needs son at Candalaria and I can't stress enough the wonderful care we receive from ALL staff, from teachers, counselor, front office, LRC teacher to all the parent involvement. We are blessed to be a part of this school.

Candalaria Elementary School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
My daughter attended candalaria K-3 this was a great school! Wonderfull staff! The front office staff is beyond great! We had to move, we will miss this school!

Posted July 20, 2007
My child goes to Candalaria and I am extremely happy with the academic environment. The teachers are very committed, the parents are involved and principal is very motivated in keeping the kids on track to success.

Candalaria Elementary School
935 Hansen Ave South, Salem, OR  97302
Last modified Candalaria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Candalaria Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top