Posted October 23, 2010
Englewood has a lot of history to it and every time I see the school nestled in the trees I am thankful that my son is going there. The school atmosphere is very positive.

Posted October 09, 2010
We raised three children inthe englewood neighborhood and they all attended Englewood Elementary School. Englewood is an older intercity neighboorhood and the school is still a very nice school. My two grandsons attened Englewood thier first couple of years before moving to another district in the Salem.

Posted January 27, 2009
My daughter is in her second year (1st. grade) at Englewood, I am very pleased with everything. The teachers are awesome!!

Posted January 05, 2009
Great school, My son loves it.. Very welcoming enviorment!

Englewood Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2007

Posted July 12, 2006
What a great school! We spent only one year there, but was very impressed with it. It's almost like one big family. Principal, teachers, office staff were all great and we will miss them.

Posted June 11, 2005

Posted April 06, 2005
Englewood is a super school! Parents are involved, teachers are positive role models for children, and the school adds to the value of the neighborhood. My wife and I have two kids there now, and hope our two smaller kids get to go, too.

Posted January 07, 2004
Great school! My son love going everyday and learning and been around the teachers.

Posted August 26, 2003
I have three children who attend this school. All three love it and the teachers. I agree that they have made the most with what they can due to budget cuts. Englewood is why I will not move out of the area! The school strives for parents to be involved. The classes stay in tune with the children and advise them and us of current concerns in the community that may affect our children and their safety.

Englewood Elementary School
1132 19th St NE, Salem, OR  97301
Last modified Englewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Englewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top