Posted February 05, 2012
I have attended Faye Wright when I was growing up over 15 years ago. I didn't realize it at the time, but looking back I can recall having a wonderful opportunity for acheivement. The school had a sense of kindness, a perseverance in helping students like me improve, and organization that I had not experienced again until attending college. Now, I've often been tempted to move back to Salem so that my children can grow up, and be educated there as well.

Posted February 03, 2012
WE moved in middle of school year last year and My kids have grown so much, and felt welcome, the teachers and the staff are amwazing

Posted May 04, 2010
Faye Wright Elementary School has been such a perfect school for my daughter. The teachers and staff members really 'Go the extra mile' to make sure that each and every student feels important and valued in their school community. I really feel fortunate to have such a great elementary school for my daughter to attend. When asked by others about which school our daughter attends, we as a family are proud to say, 'Faye Wright Elementary School in Salem, Oregon!'

Posted September 24, 2009
Excellent school, they address the needs of my children with learning disabilities. Also, my brothers and sisters attended Wright, my kids are being taught by the same teachers.

Posted September 20, 2009
My two kids have graduated out of Faye Wright. The teachers and staff were all wonderful. They were open and responsive to feedback and new ideas. The teacher remember the kids when they are there just to visit.

Posted August 21, 2004
My kids have a great time at Faye Wright, and the staff there are all very helpful. I wish that I had educators like these when I was a child. They really care.

Posted April 13, 2004
I have 2 children attending this school the teachers and staff are top notch. I would reccomemd this school to others anytime

Posted September 09, 2003
My daughter is in her 5th year at Wright and loves it. I am very happy with the staff and the school. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Wright Elementary School
4060 Lone Oak Rd SE, Salem, OR  97302
Last modified Wright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wright Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top