Fruitland Elementary School 5

Posted December 31, 2013
My oldest currently attends fruitland and my youngest along with two kids that I provide daycare for will all attend next year. The communication is excellent and my 4 year old is learning a ton! I can't wait to see the other 3 boys flourish at fruitland next year! Keep it up!

Fruitland Elementary School 5

Posted April 04, 2011
I have had many daycare children,relatives and now grandchildren attend Fruitland. We have been involved for 20 years and we believe that Fruitland is an excellent well rounded school. It offers strong academics,great teachers and community!

Fruitland Elementary School
6425 Fruitland Rd NE, Salem, OR  97301
Last modified Fruitland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Fruitland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top