Posted September 05, 2012
Hazel Green was closed by the school district in June of 2012. This was an excellent school and my daughter was blessed to have been able to attend there for two years. The closing of Hazel Green is a huge loss for Salem/Keizer.

Posted July 21, 2007

Posted March 15, 2006
My son is a Kinder at Hazel Green. The school is absolutely wonderful. Mrs. Alexander is an excelent teacher, and she really cares about the students. I am an educated mother of 2, I decided to become a stay at home mom instead of teaching first graders, so I know a good teacher when I meet one. My son is learning faster than his cousins, and is already reading books very well. They offer many programs that you can take advantage of and get involved. They also have an abundance of great arts and crafts to get into. He is fulfilled with his education at this school. The school itself is older, and could use some fix-ups, but none of that matters when it comes to a great education which is what they offer. I hope this helps,I know you will love your time at Hazel Green Elementary School.

Posted November 28, 2005
- a former student
Hazel Green is a wonderful little school! Everyone is great. The staff is the best! you could never get a better school!

Hazel Green Elementary School
5774 Hazel Green Rd NE, Salem, OR  97305
Last modified Hazel Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Hazel Green Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top