Eyre Elementary School 4

Posted December 10, 2012
I have 2 children who attend Mary Eyre and their teachers are both wonderful and I have always received great feed back in regards to my children. The front office always knows my kids by name (even my little guy who does not attend school) which makes them feel right at home. Quick attention when their is the need or something comes up.

Eyre Elementary School 5

Posted March 12, 2008

Eyre Elementary School 2

Posted February 02, 2007

Eyre Elementary School 1

Posted November 24, 2004
Poor parent/teacher communication. My child had her hearing tested and failed, I was not notified by this school. I didnt find out until I changed schools.

Eyre Elementary School
4868 Buffalo Dr SE, Salem, OR  97301
Last modified Eyre Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eyre Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top