Bad
Good

My child was a new student at Myers in 2014/15 and had a horrible year here. The teacher taught to test this year and did not include any creative projects the entire year. The writing projects, when they had them, were very technical and did not allow children to use their imagination at all. When my daughter needed help it was delegated out to helpers or student teachers. She was treated horribly by the other children in class and did not ever feel welcomed. My daughter never had this problem at her old school and I didn't expect it at all. I also never felt welcomed as a parent and when I attended open houses and school events. I think the school should work on community and kindness in the older grades. My daughter will be going on to middle school and I am glad to be done with that experience.

I'm very happy with Myers, comming from a private school I was a little worried.

Myers has been a great school for my child. They have been a great help with him and his special needs. All the teachers, councelors, and the staff are great.

I am a student teacher at this school and if your goal is to have your student succeed, then I strongly recommend Myers Elementary. Not only for its curriculum, but all the staff. You will never find a school as inviting as Myers Elementary.

Myers is a great school that combines a great staff with a safe and structured environment for its students.

Last modified Myers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.