Salem, OR

Posted June 22, 2014
Our daughter attended Kindergarten this year. Her teacher was highly skilled, professional, hard working, and ethical. Homework was not overwhelming, parents were encouraged to participate in their students' learning. The challenge for us was not feeling connected to the neighborhood, but that was not a fault of the school. I was pleasantly surprised by how happy we were with the school given the ratings we viewed prior to her attendance. We will miss the teacher and staff when we leave the district.

Hayesville Elementary School 0

Posted February 17, 2010
I Went there, and im a Junior in Highschool now. I still Remember going to that school. Good times. I have lots of memmories there. Amazing teachers too.

Posted June 24, 2008
I love Hayesville. I went there for 6 years! When I had to leave for middle school I was realy, realy sad. This school is like my second family. The teachers that I had are absolutly awsome!!!!!!. I love this school.

Posted February 18, 2008

Posted February 09, 2008

Hayesville Elementary School
4545 Ward Dr NE, Salem, OR  97304
Last modified Hayesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hayesville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top