Salem, OR

Pringle Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
Great school! They teach at whatever level your child is at so they never get bored. Teachers are amazing.

Posted April 16, 2010
The kids, teachers and aministrators are all first rate. The nicest people who teach terrific kids.

Posted September 23, 2009

Pringle Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2009

Pringle Elementary School 3

Posted August 18, 2008

Posted August 16, 2008
I have my 2 kids at Pringle 2nd & 4rd and it has been wonderful since kindergarden. We very happy with the teachers and the new Principal it's been great.

Posted August 14, 2008
I have a 2nd grader at Pringle Elementary School. Initially, I had though considered putting my son in Private school, but I'm glad that I chose Pringle. Pringle has exceeded my expectations. It has great teachers , staff and administrators.

Pringle Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2008

Posted September 13, 2006
Academics great. Extracurricular activities are great too. Level of parent involvement is fine.

Pringle Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2006

Pringle Elementary School
5500 Reed Ln SE, Salem, OR  97306
Last modified Pringle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pringle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top