Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I believe that Mrs. Lund is doing a great job with our school. Our son loves going to school everyday to learn, an I believe he is getting a good education. He loves being a Pringle Panther and we do too!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I have yet to see staff and administration do much of anything other than tea time in the office between Principal Lund, the school counselor, and administrative staff. Since Stacey Lund has become the principal, this school has gone downhill very quickly. If she spent half as much time doing her job or investing in the students as she does talking in the office, things could change.

Administration is severely lacking. The teachers are wonderful and truly care, but unfortunately administration clearly does not care. Having moved from out of state, my child is doing the same schoolwork he had completed two years prior in his previous school. Oregon is behind in the nation and definitely needs updated everything. Technology, teaching methods, and administrative accountability are much needed. The problem is that Oregon doesn't realize the problem. While being serene is a positive attribute, it will not benefit our children as evidenced by the horrific graduation rates.

Great school! They teach at whatever level your child is at so they never get bored. Teachers are amazing.

The kids, teachers and aministrators are all first rate. The nicest people who teach terrific kids.

I have my 2 kids at Pringle 2nd & 4rd and it has been wonderful since kindergarden. We very happy with the teachers and the new Principal it's been great.

I have a 2nd grader at Pringle Elementary School. Initially, I had though considered putting my son in Private school, but I'm glad that I chose Pringle. Pringle has exceeded my expectations. It has great teachers , staff and administrators.

Last modified Pringle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.