Posted March 15, 2012
June 11, 2012 is the last day of elementary classes at Rosedale School. Yes it is sad, but true...the little country school is really closing this year ! There is going to be a major community celebration from 7-9pm on that Monday evening out in the Rosedale playground area. Spread the word ! It is a time for all Rosedale fans-past and present- to gather together to reconnect,remember and celebrate the Rosedale spirit. See you in June !

Rosedale Elementary School 3

Posted August 11, 2007
I was so disappointed with our 2 years here. Our oldest son was well advanced when he started although not 'Gifted' and by the end he was nearly mediocre. So not only do they not have resources for helping advanced children grow in that, but our younger son needed extra help that is not available unless they have a 'learning disability'. Before we removed him, they did get a reading specialist in there, finally, but she must have been overwhelmed. I had heard great things about this small school. But I was sorely disappointed.

Posted June 13, 2006
This has got to be one of Salems best kept secrets! I have had several kids in rosedale the last two years, and it is one of the best yet! Everyone knows everyone and it helps the kids feel more comfortable in moving thru the grades. My daughter is Extreamly sad to be leaving this year, and i have new kindy coming in,that would love to attend there. We wish all Oregon schools had the staff that cares so much for the kids like rosedale. The teaching she recived there has been a real blessing!

Posted January 28, 2005
- a former student
I just left Rosedale and went to Crossler, and I was very sad to leave. I've been there since Kindergarden and everyone knows everyone since it is a small school. Parents volunteering helps a lot. Last year Rosedale had the most volunteer hours. It shows how much parents care. If I could i would go back in a heartbeat. It is Salem's best school.

Posted December 01, 2003
Salems best kept secret...

Posted November 30, 2003

Posted November 06, 2003
I have had kids at Rosedale for 9 years! We have loved it every step of the way! We have been blessed by our years at Rosedale.

Rosedale Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
This school is a wonderful community of teachers, students and parents.

Rosedale Elementary School
6974 Bates Rd South, Salem, OR  97306
Last modified Rosedale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Rosedale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top