Posted June 10, 2009
I have worked at several schools in the area and had decided before my kids were school age that this is the school I wanted them to go to. My son has Aspberger's and has been here for 3 years. He has flourished and everyone here encourages the kids to become their potential and celebrates individual achievements. I will miss Sara Casebeer's leadership. She is an incredible principle.

Posted April 08, 2009
Sara Casebeer is an outanding principal whose leadership creates a wonderful school culture

Posted September 29, 2008
I absolutely love this school, My oldest has attended three other schools, (Chapman Hill, Hazelgreen Elenentary and one out of town) Out of every school this is the best. Hazelgreen had excellent teachers as well, but nothing comparible to our staff. My girls love the teachers and office staff and principal. My oldest is now in MS and is excited to go back and see her old teachers every chance she gets.

Posted May 08, 2008

Posted December 16, 2006
We are very pleased with Salem Heights. I think the quality of education there is high. The principal and teachers we have had are excellent. Student teacher ratio is a little higher than I would like. The classes are slightly large it seems. My son has bever been so happy though and is doing great academically.

Posted November 20, 2006
- a former student

Salem Heights Elementary School 3

Posted October 12, 2006

Salem Heights Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2005
I am very disappointed in this school especially having children in chapman hill and morningside schools. This school rates very poorly with me. The teachers are not respectful to the students. I have personally seen situations between students and teachers that were uncalled for and frankly sad to see the way the teachers treat their students. I will be changing schools next year because of the bad behavior on the staffs part. I do have to say that the princaple is very good. too bad the teachers haven't learned who they work for. US/OUR CHILDREN!

Posted July 26, 2004
I have 3 children 2 of which are grown. This is the best school any of my children have ever attended. My youngest daughter attended 1st grade here and had a wonderful teacher. It seemed like every staff member knew every childs name. The participation of staff and parents is outstanding. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Posted April 13, 2004

Salem Heights Elementary School
3495 Liberty Rd South, Salem, OR  97302
Last modified Salem Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salem Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top