Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 09, 2015
Miss Ackerman was very kind to my child. She made his time there very memorable.

Judson Middle School 4

Posted September 09, 2015
Very good school. I suggest that they use a different bell because the one they currently use sounds like an air raid siren goes off 8X's a day. It is more like a loud PAINIC alarm, not a bell.

Posted May 15, 2014
Friendly staff, decent food, and amazingly diverse electives help contribute to this great school! The only teacher that I've experienced who wasn't great is Mr. Bese who hardly challenges his students and plays his phone during class. However, the rest of the teachers are pretty much phenomenal, and the schools testing scores are extremely high! Its an overall outstanding school that I highly recommend going to!

Judson Middle School 1

Posted June 03, 2011
This school is horrible! The teachers are all racist I suggest anyone with colored skin should not go here

Posted October 28, 2009
Judson students are great and the staff works very hard at providing the best educational opportunities possible!

Posted April 13, 2009
My son has done very well at Judson and seems to enjoy it as well. As much as any 13 year old boy can enjoy school anyway. ;) With very few exceptions, we have been happy with the staff. Mr. Perez, a counselor, particularly impressed us when he went above and beyond to help our son when he broke his leg at the start of 6th grade. Our son was beside himself worrying about getting around his 'new school' on crutches. Mr. P came up with solutions to all of the obstacles worrying my son and made a terribly difficult situation so much easier. Also, the selection of electives offered here are numerous and diverse and our son has discovered new talents thanks to them. The one negative has been the attendance office and their unwillingness to be at all flexible in excusing unavoidable tardies.

Posted April 23, 2008
this school is amazing! i love it! our coirs are unbelievable they do so well at their concerts. our band and orchestra do very well too. oh and i almost forgot to mention the drama classes. i was part of the backstage crew for the drama production'the dance' we all worked very hard to get where we ened up with it selling out twice. our classes are actually sometimes pretty fun, my personal favorite though is pe i love this class the most. we also have a catering class that bsells baked goods to the students and staff after school about every 2 weeks or so. if you have the chance have your kids go here it is an amazing school. Go Judson!

Judson Middle School 1

Posted June 07, 2007
my child goes to this school and from what i've seen it is the worst school i hav ever been cursed to set foot in

Posted May 07, 2004
I have had a wonderful time at this school. We recently moved into the Crossler Middle School and I was heart broken I didn't want to leave! Concert Choir just won 4th at Best in the Northwest Choir Festival today! This school is amazing!

4512 Jones Rd South, Salem, OR  97302
Last modified Judson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.