PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

We are a small school. Wonderful staff & parents. Reasonable tuition rates, financial aid available. My daughter loves it here!

I went to St Vincent's school as a child and now my son and niece go there. The school has smaller class sizes and I feel if my son were to go to a larger school he would be lost. With the smaller classes the kids get more undivided attention on the areas that they struggle. The principle and residing priest are blessings in more ways than not. Their main goal is the well being of all the students. If not for them I feel the school would no longer be around. Since we are a small school we are always looking to raise funds for up keep and new books or electronics for the kids to use.

I was a parent and now a grandparent whose children and grandchildren went and still does go to the school. The parents of the students going to the school become like family to each other. One of the greatest gifts the school gives is the choice of education for their children. The school gives meaning and depth to the lives of the families who attends the school while it fosters values that are the hope for tomorrow. The rich traditions of the church, our school's community culture, and the amazing parental involvement attract students of diverse backgrounds, family incomes, races and religions. The school is committed to meeting the educational and spiritual needs of the children. It is a great school fostering a loving and caring environment for its students.

3rd generation at this school.My father, aunts and uncles went to this school. My cousins and I gradutaed from here. My son recently graduated and my youngest son is in 5th grade.This school has so much to offer to the children and families. The teachers are so talented and the administration is wonderful.The faith and values the children receive are outstanding. You grow as a family while your children attend here. Lasting friendships not only for your children but for yourself. The parents are higly invovled.This is a place that will enrich you for a lifetime. I am so glad it is still educating children. You have to check out for yourself. there are so many rewards to this school.

I went to St. Vincent's many years ago. I loved it. My education there was the best prep for college I could ever have. I graduated from there in 1971. It was the best and I hope others have the same experience. Have fun !

My two sons attend this school, we love it! Very high parent involvment, loving atmosphere, we are totally accepted even though we are not catholic. Teachers respect our Christian religon, discussing religious ed w/ me before it is taught. Family atmosphere, Teachers love the students, Carol in the office is like a second mom to all. Highly reccomend this school, no matter your religion.

This school uses blended grade classes to enhance achievement for students. All classes have core subjects instruction at same time so students can move between classrooms to meet their academic needs. They expect a high degree of respect and responsibility. Nice little school with high degree of parent involvement.

This school is a small (128) neighborhood private school. They offer Preschool (3 yr. olds), prekindergarten (4 yrs. old), full day Kindergarten, and grades 1st-6th. Planned for 2008-2009 is the addition of 7th and 8th grades. Elective band and choir are available. A licensed school counselor, music and PE specialists add to the school offerings. Diversity is celebrated in this Catholic loving and learning community. Very supportive and active Parent Club helps new families become involved. My five children attend the school.

Last modified St. Vincent De Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6