Salem, OR
Before care: Yes

Posted September 30, 2014
My son is in prek and he is 3 yrs old. He has only been in school for 3 weeks and he knows the hand pledge, pledge of allegiance and the hand motions and words to father, son and the holy spirit. The parents are all so involved and friendly. Our sons class has 10 kids and a teacher as well as an assistant. Ms. Patton and Mrs. N are wonderful. We just love the school in it's entirety and we can't wait for many more years here!

Queen of Peace School 1

Posted May 28, 2014
Extremely disappointed in this school and it's non-christian methods. I would not recommend to anyone who cares about their child's emotional and social needs.

Posted October 22, 2009

Queen of Peace School 0

Posted February 09, 2008
This is our 7th year here at QPS and can't imagine being anywhere else. Both my boys love our school and it is part of our family. As a 'veteran mom', I see the cumulative growth of math, science and language arts in my 6th grader and see the excellent reading, writing and math skills of my 1st grader.

Posted January 21, 2008
Ok so maybe I am a little bias but I teach 3rd grade at this wonderful Christian school. The community atmosphere makes it a joy to come to work everyday.

Posted March 03, 2005