K-8|Private

Bad
Good

H.I.S. Academy 5

Posted September 28, 2013
I attended middle school here. My memories of attending H.I.S Academy were some of my best! The teachers were invested in each and every student and I felt like I was I was just part of a large family each and every day. I am now a mother myself and am moving back to the salem area. I am hoping to get my daughter into this very same school based completely on my life changing experience here. I can remember each teacher I had and the influence they had on me as a child. If there was any room to improve this school, it would be the need for a transportation system. But who knows, I went years ago so this may have already been accomplished. WONDERFUL SCHOOL!

H.I.S. Academy 5

Posted January 14, 2005
I can only speak highly of HIS Academy. This is the stepping stone my son needed to go on to an Ivy League school. The high quality attention given by teachers at this school is unsurpassed at an average of 13 students per teacher. Not only do teachers here have great credentials, but they are devoted to their job far beyond teachers from other schools. Any other school was not an option.

H.I.S. Academy