PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 16, 2014
We love Immanuel - both of my kids have grown academically and in their knowledge and love for Jesus. There are also so many fun events to create community: movie nights, chili cook-offs, science fairs, all-school plays, potlucks, singing in church.... it's wonderful!

Posted April 17, 2014
Love this school! I feel like my child gets the one on one attention she needs to succeed!

Posted April 16, 2014
I could not have asked for a better preschool for my daughter to attend. My daughter is do excited to go to school every day. Immanuel has created such a warm, loving environment for my daughter to learn in. She comes home from school so excited about what she has learned that day from her wonderful teacher.

Posted April 15, 2014
I love this school for many reasons, not just one.... 1. The teachers are great and they truly seem to care. 2. The classes are small, which gives my daughter more one-on-one time. 3. I get weekly updates and pictures from the teacher as to what was learned and progress. If our family was not re-locating, I would also have my 2 year old son go here, when he is old enough. I could go on and on of the reasons why...

Posted June 27, 2012
This school is a great blessing. As a small school it offers everything from sports to musicals to science fairs to academic meets. All this while building everything on the foundation of the Rock - Jesus.

Posted June 27, 2012
I love this School - it is awesome for my children! It is diverse and loving and based solidly on Jesus!

Posted June 27, 2012
This is a great School! My kids love going to school and the academics are difficult but very doable. I did not know my kids could accomplish so much!

Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran School
510 Idylwood Dr SE, Salem, OR  97302
Last modified Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8