Seaside Heights Elementary School 5

Posted April 05, 2010
My kids go to Seaside Heights Elementary. They have wonderful, caring teachers who treat each child individually, not as if they are just a number. The community is very involved and supportive of the school as well. We like the smaller class size and smaller overall size of the school in comparison with the huge schools our kids were going to last year in Alabama.

Seaside Heights Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2009
My two sons greatly enjoyed their time at SHE! I wish we didn't have to move to the city. I will miss the family bingo nights and the welcoming atmosphere.

Seaside Heights Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2009
This school has very low expectation for it's students and encourages very little involvement from parents. I have been very unhappy with the all around performance of the teachers and from the principal.

Seaside Heights Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2008
Staff involvement with the students is warm and caring. The kids respond well in this positive environment. We moved to this area just a few months ago and my daughter is excelling. Her teacher has kept her challenged academically while helping her to feel comfortable in her new class. We're pleased with the school.

Seaside Heights Elementary School
2000 Spruce St, Seaside, OR  97138
Last modified Seaside Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seaside Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top