Posted September 17, 2014
I like that I can always reach my children's teachers. They will answer email within the same day and return calls quickly. My kids come home and are usually full of stories about what they learned and the exciting things they did in school. I love that there are so many options for them. My oldest loves sports and high tech and my youngest is really into art and music. The school is very well rounded.

Posted May 22, 2014
Delphian is a great school. Our 3 kids attend Delphian and they are all totally blossoming in their own interests and are motivated to go to school each and motivated to learn. Our oldest is graduating this year and he has had the opportunity to really dive in to his career interests and test them out to make sure he's on the right path as well. I'm just so impressed with this school and with the quality of educational and hands-on learning our kids are receiving. Totally worth the investment!

Posted January 24, 2013
I was fortunate to get to attend Delphi a couple of years after it opened. It was the most fantastic educational experience I had and I want this for my own children. Students study one subject at a time for proficiency, not memorization or tests, at their own pace and with plenty of help from staff. There is an overall program of standards and subjects to be mastered and completed but each student's program is individually tailored based on that student's talents, interests and abilities. I can't speak about current staff but I do go visit the school occasionally as I want to get my own children there when they're a little older but the environment has always been positive, supportive of academic excellence and individual achievement and entirely free of the drugs, violence and social poisons of public schools. I went there, I want to send my kids to go to school there and I would recommend it to any student or parent, without hestitation.

Posted June 10, 2012
I am an educator in a California public school district. I first viewed the school from an educator's point of view - not of that of parent looking for the best opportunity for her child. As an educator, I'm jealous of the structure at Delphi. The curricular program is based on proficiency of material - NOT time in class. Students have the time they need to complete their studies to 100% proficiency . . . Amazing! As a parent, I'm thrilled with the education my son is receiving at Delphian. He started at Delphian 1/2 way through his middle school years. He is now a senior. I am convienced and so sure that the young man that I call son, would not have the capacity and hunger for learning that my son has. Words can hardly describe the transformation students go through while learning, living, leading, and growing at Delphian. If you can send your child to the Delphian School it is money well invested.

Posted November 06, 2011
I attended school at The Delphian School for 4 years of HS and graduated in 1986. I am also the parent of a child attending one of their sister schools in Los Angeles. This school truly gave me the foundation and tools to achieve my goals. As a student, the staff became a second family to me and the education was far beyond my expectations. I couldn't recommend it more!

Posted January 06, 2011
I am an alumni from this school and all I can say is WOW! The Delphian School was such a great experience for me! One of my favorite parts was growing up in a safe environment, however fully aware of the world around me. The school's program made it so I could grow up as a smart, caring, capable individual ready to go and make some changes to this planet, even if it's just as small as working at a school or tutoring some children who need some help in their studies. Also, when I was applying to colleges, I had such a great amount of them to choose from! Not only that, the colleges I got accepted to, I got scholarships to them! These colleges included Linfield, Notre Dame de Namur, American Music and Dramatic Academy, UC Merced and Musicians Institute. Delphi is a great school with great results! I highly recommend the program to anyone! If you have any doubts about going for the full year, try summer or just go and visit the school and get a tour! I'm sure you're going to LOVE IT!

Posted October 12, 2009
What an amazing place. We enrolled our son at age 15. He was a great kid, but unmovitated, disorganized and getting poor grades. We sent him to the summer program where he completed a semester of high school chemistry in two weeks. He chose to continue in the fall and it has literally changed his life. It is a financial sacrifice for us, but we justified using his college fund knowing that he wasn't going to go to college if he didn't turn things around. If you are considering it, go there and talk to the students. You will be impressed.

Posted September 30, 2009
It's an amazing program that allows you to study at your own pace. You don't have a year of math class, or a year of English. You learn one subject at a time until you fully understand it. Then you can move onto the the next subject. It allows you to get a FULL understanding! =D

Posted September 28, 2009
We have a great community of students, parents and faculty who work as a team where tudents learn to study for application to their lives.

Posted September 26, 2009
The Delphian School educates students for Life! The students really get to know and are responsible for their education.

Delphian School