Silverton, OR

Posted September 19, 2007
Mark Twain is amazing, most of the teachers (the 7th grade ones) are so nice and helping, we go on great field trips like Golden Key, Seaside, all sorts of stuff. I love it and wouldn't want any other school!

Posted September 22, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school about 3 years ago when i lived in the state and the teachers and students made it very easy transition for me. All the staff members are excellent and help you in anyway possible that they can. Thanks for all the help that you gave out. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 29, 2004
I went to Mark Twain school and I wouldnt want to go any were besides there!

Mark Twain Middle School 4

Posted September 11, 2003

Mark Twain Middle School
425 North Church St, Silverton, OR  97381
Last modified Mark Twain Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top