Sisters High School 3

Posted June 27, 2014
The academics at SHS are top notch. If you are looking for a school that also has a solid sports program keep looking. Very weak on athletics, especially football. The school staff in charge of athletics are implementing their own agenda and have repeatedly ingnored the requests and sugestions from parents, athletes and community members.

Posted April 29, 2013
Incredible community support. Tough times, but committed, dedicated, prepared, teachers, and grounded, well-rounded, creative students.

Sisters High School 1

Posted August 10, 2011
SHS Did me so wrong! They ignored severe bullying issues and in the end I had to drop out for my own safety!

Sisters High School 4

Posted July 20, 2010
Sisters High has an excellent staff of people and an awesome principal. SHS strives for academic excellence.

Sisters High School 0

Posted March 05, 2010
This is quite simply, one of the most amazing school districts that I have had the opportunity to be involved with. My children are excelling in all areas and the sky is the llimit!

Posted November 16, 2009
I should know better then all of these parents who write reviews. I'm part of the class of 2011 and I'm still going to school. Not because I feel I need to but because I want to. I enjoy being able to go to school and feel like some one and not just another person behind a desk. But more then anything I enjoy just learning at a school where I have so many different opportunities to explore what I want to be. And that is from all the classes that the school offers. From I.E.E to Communications/Radio. To Mock Trail. This school should be praised much more then it is.

Posted June 02, 2009
My daughter has excelled at Sisters High School due to the talented teachers and the opportunities they have given her to succeed. She has had an opportunity to take college level course, learned to play the guitar and created a CD, and she also was hired to produce graphic designs. This is an amazing school.

Posted January 06, 2009

Posted June 27, 2008
Seeing these comments on our school has given me this feeling that SHS is underestimated. I recently graduated from SHS along with 160 other seniors who have made the effort to graduate, with approximately 30 of those who attained their GED. The cirriculum offered at SHS sets higher standards for students to achieve and the extracurricular activities are key to making SHS what it really is. This year we had an outstanding sports, and 3 National Merit Finalists, 2 of which became National Merit Scholars. SHS is a highschool with its own appeal and atmosphere that makes learning better than other schools. The teachers are outstanding and everyone cares about our achievements. We are obvioulsly underestimated as a school by parents who see their child who displaces themselves from the environment and does not care about school. Get your child involved, you will be surprised.

Sisters High School 1

Posted April 28, 2008

Sisters High School
1700 West McKinney Butte Rd, Sisters, OR  97759
Last modified Sisters High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sisters High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top