Bad
Good

I feel the staff in the office has a lack of understanding when trying to explain issues. The secretary literally put words in my mouth, as she failed to understand what I needed from the school to resolve my issue. She only added to my frustration. When I tried to explain how she was wrong, she smiled at me and started helping someone else that walked into the office. Very unprofessional!!!

My daughter has gone to this school a total of two days. They did not tell us when we enrolled that she needed to bring a snack. So snack time came and snack less the teacher made my 9 year old ADHD/bipolar daughter sit there and watch all the other kids eat. My daughter traumatized said, "But miss Gorge I am hungry." The teacher replied, lunch is in an hour." How is that fair? Are the less fortunate kids who cannot afford snacks made to sit there and watch everyone else eat as well? How is this right? How is this fair?

Last modified Douglas Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.