Bad
Good

Elizabeth Page Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
Elizabeth Page is instrumental in assessing where your child should be academically and that is the level where they are challenged. I have witnessed a gifted child be challenged and I have witnessed how they are able to assess special needs and obtain the special placement, training and education. I can speak from experience as four of my grandchildren have traveled this path in the past four years and now going into our fifth year. I am so thankful for Elizabeth Page Elementary School. My grandchildren all feel safe, respected and can work without judgment.

Posted January 23, 2013
Absolutely love Page. The teachers and principal are wonderful. I feel like we are a community and every child there has a name and the staff makes the effort to know it! I love volunteering and will continue to until my youngest moves on to middle school!

Posted February 04, 2012
I attended Page School from 1965 to 1970 1st through 6th grades.. I remember the annual Spaghetti dinners, A large crow named Pete who use to play with the children during recess, Henderson Aviation helicopters that use to land on the South Field beyond the fence. (There use to be no houses there. It was all fields South to S street. I use to walk across that field home and pheasants would fly up out of the tall grass and scare the bajeebers out of you. In the sixth grade there was always an annual baseball game between the teachers, and the sixth grade students. Airplanes use to circle over head that would fly out of the old Springfield Airport. A walmart now sits where the airport use to. But in the 60's lots of planes would fly over head. Fields surrounded the school as well as cherry orchards. It was still quite country then... after sixth grade I graduated over to Springfield Jr. High School. They did not call them Middle Schools in those days.. Just some memories from long ago now.. Stephen Schneider

Posted April 17, 2011
My grandson is loving fourth grade and his great teacher. I can't say enough about what a great school this is. The feeling I get when I walk in it still has that small community feeling to it like each and every student is important. It will be a bittersweet goodbye to Page when he is done there. Page is where it all began for him and I as a grandmother I remember my early years of school and the school and I hope he does too!

Posted August 18, 2010
I love going to the school when I was younger. I loved the teachers that were there. I learned about the different cultural.

Posted November 15, 2009
I have had a child going there of mine for six years. She doesnt go to the school anymore because she is in sixth grade. It an excellent school.

Posted October 21, 2008
The Best School Ever, would take my kids there even if out of district.

Posted June 05, 2008
Its great, I one in 4th grade and one going into kindergarten! the teachers are just great

Posted January 22, 2008
My freands daughter goes there Page is a very great place to learn. there are great teachers. everbody is very nice!

Posted June 30, 2007
Page has excellent & highly qualified teachers doing great things with our students. I am very pleased with the school.

1300 Hayden Bridge Rd, Springfield, OR  97477
Last modified Elizabeth Page Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.