Posted September 30, 2009
I have 5 children at Walterville and believe it rivals the top private schools in the country. The teachers, staff, parents, and PTO put their heart and soul into this school, and make it a place where children learn and thrive. The middle school is second to none, and no child gets left behind. You will not find a better school for your child.

Posted June 14, 2009
This school is a great school for my children. The PTO is very active. The principle is wonderful with the children and the parents. This school is a very warm and loving environment.

Posted February 14, 2009
Walterville School is a loving ,caring, academically acclaimed school. I love working here. The parent involvement is outstanding and the staff's commitment to teaching and student learning cannot be beat anywhere else in the state.

Posted October 29, 2008
I (and my five children) have also been so lucky to find Walterville Elementary!! We've been through two private schools in a quest to find a caring school with involved parents and accountable teachers, and it was 10 miles east of us all along! I couldn't ask for more than my kids are getting! We think we've found the place that they will stay for many years to come! Thank you Walterville staff!

Posted October 14, 2008
This school is a wonderful school. The teachers are all very good. They really work with the kids and let them challenge themselves. The parent involvement is the best I have ever seen. I love this school!

Posted October 15, 2004
Everyone in the office and the administration has bent over backwards in making us feel right at home. The Walterville teachers make sure that the parents are informed with their weekly newsletters. I am extremely pleased with our choice of school for our daughter.

Walterville Elementary School
40589 McKenzie Hwy, Springfield, OR  97478
Last modified Walterville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walterville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top