Bad
Good

This School Is Great Much Better Then Hamlin (That By The Way Has Asbestos) And The Staff Is Great

My student had a horrible time he got bullied and the teachers did not even care I pulled my kid out and put him into hamlin which is a much better school by far

I attend Briggs Middle School and the teachers are amazing. There are many great opportunities to participate in academic programs such as Battle of the Books and Brain Bowl. I enjoy attending and being in this school and its wonderful atmosphere.

My oldest child attends Briggs and this is his first year at middle school. Our family is very pleased with the teachers and the staff in general. Some teachers just have a way of connecting to students and this school has done it for my child. Honors and the talented and gifted programs include my child and others who can achieve that extra level but for those who do not the support is there also. I am touched when I see the level of support offered by the teachers and I hope this school can grow to include much more student involvement and school spirit on all levels. Support your school! Hurrah!!!

Briggs is a amazing school, the teachers are amazing, I have gone there for two years and have never wanted to go to another school. Every morning when I wake up I don't always want to go to school but the I think that I get to go and see all of my friends and teachers that encourage me to do my best and to always keep trying and to do my best no matter what you are going through and they are going to be there for you.In this school I feel comfortable and I don't think that I have ever felt this comfortable in a school before. I think that if you are looking for a good school to go to I would totally say go to Briggs. Luv! YA! SJ

I am a student at briggs and I love it! Alot kids i know switched to briggs from Hamlin. I like Briggs because its a place were i feel i can be myself. Briggs also has many fun classes you can attend like drama, chior and fax, basically it gives you an oppertunity to try new things.

Last modified Briggs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.