Bad
Good

Posted April 14, 2010
I went to agnes stuart for two years and i really enjoyed but i moved and im very sad to leave all of the very helpful teacher and counselers.

Posted November 22, 2009
They have great discipline. And wonderful teachers and staff.

Posted September 02, 2009

Posted April 16, 2009
I goto this school . This is my last year, it has been excellent ! Great staff and Teachers .

Posted May 30, 2007
My son is in his second year at Agnes and we are very happy with the education he is receiving. The principal and vice principal of this school are super!

Posted February 08, 2007
this s a GREAT school, I have had my 2 kids go here for all 3 grades! They have had that chance to move to a different school, but they haven't they said that they want to stay here for all the grades, and they have! my youngest son is doing great he loves all the staff there, all of them are really helpful! My son loves working in their SRC!! I think everyone should go to this school!!! my relationship with the teachers are the best hey always have time parents!!

Posted May 27, 2006
My sixth grade son transferred to ASMS in March of '06 and I have been impressed with what I've seen. This school's VP has been wonderful whenever I've had any questions or concerns. The school staff is great also. I am proud to tell others that my child attends ASMS.

Posted April 24, 2006
I think bullies are in all schools! you cannot stop bullies, but you can keep and eye on them teach your children how to react. I think bullies are a product of lack of parenting skills and begins in the home. My kid is in 6th grade at Agnes and it has been wonderful! I have seen the VP take his time at the end of each school day to walk the kids down the street and watch for bullies and situations and I think that is above and beyond the call of duty for him.

Agnes Stewart Middle School 2

Posted February 25, 2005
I think anes stewert middle is an awful school. they dont protect students from bullies.

Posted October 09, 2004
I have heard other parents say how 'bad' of a school that ASMS is. I disagree. I have one son who is now a jr at THS and one son that still attends ASMS. My boys have totally accelerated. They BOTH love school. The teachers are fabulous. If I have a question or concern on something I talk directly to the teacher, NOT other parents. It think this school is great.

Agnes Stewart Middle School
900 South 32nd St, Springfield, OR  97478
Last modified Agnes Stewart Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.