Springfield, OR

Ridgeview Elementary School 3

Posted May 19, 2015
We have 2 children in Ridgeview, in 4th and 5th grade. I realize writing this review is probably pointless. Due to slpit custody my son has kind of fallen through the cracks at Ridgeview. When he's at his mothers she doesn't take him to school, he has missed around 30 days unexcused and Ridgeview staff or his teacher has never said a word to me. It's like they don't even notice. Our daughter in 5th grade who is in my care full time is doing great, great teacher, a+ student... But I wonder if she wasn't would she be noticed?

Ridgeview Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2015
My rating i for the principal only, not the school. I was a parent of a student at one time. My son had some great teachers Tubbs, Farr, and Stein especially. I believe they now have the asst. principal from Thurston JH as the principal. Even though this took place more than 10 years ago it makes me mad every time I think of it. My sons first day at junior high, 6th grade and that asst. principal made the comment directly to me that I shouldn't walk my son to his first class!! There were plenty of parents walking their kids to their classes. From grade school 5th grade to junior high 6th grade for crying out loud!! These are kids 10 and 11 years old. I will forever think this guy is a putz.

Ridgeview Elementary School 5

Posted February 07, 2015
The staff at Ridgeview is great they do so much for the kids and enjoy doing it!

Ridgeview Elementary School 5

Posted March 05, 2009
Good teachers. Compassionate, caring staff. They made my child feel very comfortable

Ridgeview Elementary School
526 66th St, Springfield, OR  97478
Last modified Ridgeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgeview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top