Public charter
Springfield, OR

Posted November 13, 2012
I love this school with all my heart. I prepares you for so much, and whether or not you are interested in art, it has a flawless curriculum that should be more explored in other schools.

Academy Of Arts And Academics 0

Posted October 12, 2010
This district-sponsored public charter school combines arts, project-based learning and academics to inspire its students to success.

Posted July 15, 2010
This school allowed our granddaughter to continue on with her passions of art even during normal school hours and applied libral Art Science to finally have a plce in at high school level in Eugene/Springfield. I applaud what they aqre achieving with our kid's. I personally am looking forward to the school's first year books coming out. How exciting!

Posted April 12, 2010
I've learned so much at A3 than I would have anywhere else. it's really an excellent school.

Posted February 17, 2010

Posted November 09, 2009

Posted May 24, 2009
This school actually lets everyone have a great learning experience.

Academy Of Arts And Academics
615 Main St, Springfield, OR  97477
Last modified Academy Of Arts And Academics is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy Of Arts And Academics Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top