PK-K
Springfield, OR

Childrens Choice Montessori School-Main St 5

Posted February 22, 2015
Our daughter has gone to this school for 3 years. We have built a personal relationship with the teachers there. They are caring, understanding and accommodating. There was a teacher there that was a bad apple at one time, and I too formally complained about her to the administration. But, thanks to taking the appropriate steps, she is no longer there. The teachers care so much about their students and I am incredibly grateful for each of them. Katie, Tammy, Carla, Jordan, and April-Kay (Yes you, too), you all have made a huge impact on our daughters education and have always been incredibly kind. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for her and all the other kids every single day. ~H

Posted February 19, 2015
PART 3: Acts that are disgusting, imaginable, and a parent/child's worst nightmare. A full investigation is open on the school and this teacher. If anybody knows anything based on your own experiences involving this school or anyone else you know....please reach out by responding to this review. Let s work together to keep our children SAFE!! I have been informed that the teacher is no longer at the school due to the investigation but what I want to know is how many other children have been bullied or victimized by this individual/ school. It is my mission to create awareness. People are sick and this needs to be stopped!!!

Posted June 09, 2014
Very disappointed in the school. The administrator and some of the teachers are very rude. They don't communicated with each other and give different information from one another. They didn't deal with bullying problems and constantly made excuses why my son was an easy target. Nothing was done until we were constantly pressuring them to deal and discipline the bully. Had numerous parents pull their kids out of the school. They lie about the tuition costs, saying things were stated in the handbook which were not. Stay away from this school, over priced, incompetent administrator and rude teachers, to parents and to the kids.

Posted September 27, 2011
Not an accredited Montessori school. They just teach SOME of the montessori curriculum. My experience was very disappointing. They are very disorganized. Teachers are totally unprofessional. I had no idea that my son had a learning disability until I put him in 1st grade in a public school. I had no idea he couldn t read to the state specifications.

Childrens Choice Montessori School-Main St
5005 Main Street, Springfield, OR  97478
Last modified Childrens Choice Montessori School-Main St is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Childrens Choice Montessori School-Main St Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top