PK-K
Springfield, OR

1 star

Childrens Choice Montessori School-Main St 1

Posted June 09, 2014
Very disappointed in the school. The administrator and some of the teachers are very rude. They don't communicated with each other and give different information from one another. They didn't deal with bullying problems and constantly made excuses why my son was an easy target. Nothing was done until we were constantly pressuring them to deal and discipline the bully. Had numerous parents pull their kids out of the school. They lie about the tuition costs, saying things were stated in the handbook which were not. Stay away from this school, over priced, incompetent administrator and rude teachers, to parents and to the kids.

Childrens Choice Montessori School-Main St 1

Posted September 27, 2011
Not an accredited Montessori school. They just teach SOME of the montessori curriculum. My experience was very disappointing. They are very disorganized. Teachers are totally unprofessional. I had no idea that my son had a learning disability until I put him in 1st grade in a public school. I had no idea he couldn t read to the state specifications.

Childrens Choice Montessori School-Main St
5005 Main Street, Springfield, OR  97478
Last modified Childrens Choice Montessori School-Main St is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Childrens Choice Montessori School-Main St Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top