Talent, OR

Talent Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2014
My grandkids went to Talent Elementary for one year. The bullying that went on in that school was bad but what made it worse was that the principal and my grandsons teacher did not stop it. My grandson was in second grade and this boy would run up to my grandson and kick him between the legs. I still can't believe how many times it happened and the only reason it stopped is because we called the police department and paid an attorney to write a letter on our behalf threatening a law suit. All this while a huge " No Bully Zone " sign was posted up where everyone could see it. No, not impressed with the handling of this incident. I think the biggest problem that school has is the principal. He didn't do ANYTHING.

Talent Elementary School 4

Posted September 01, 2013
This school provides the environment necessary to instruct, model, and educate children morally, socially, and academically. All staff contribute their skills, talents, and experience to enrich and support a learning environment that encompasses a diverse culture involved and connected to each child on the campus. The high level of participation from the staff involvement immerses the children and their families in a supportive community. There is a dedicated involvement in bilingual education with the Kindergarten through 5th grade Spanish/English classrooms, 4th grade students become a Buddy to a Kindergarten student and remain with them through the first grade, an annual talent show presents astounding performances with a 2 hour+ show. Students learn to trust Talent Elementary School as a place that is safe for them to be a part of a community that accepts them and wants them to excel in all areas of their developing selves.

Posted December 14, 2012
We recently moved here from another town and I am so glad we chose Talent Elementary. The teachers we have worked with are dedicated, patient, fun and communicate well with the parents. We always feel welcome in their classrooms. The prinicipal is right there among the students, working in the classrooms, playing with them at recess, visiting with them in the halls, and always with a warm smile. The staff is quick to address any needs that have come up and takes seriously any concerns we have had. I highly recommend Talent Elementary School to anyone looking for a wonderful place for their child to spend each day!

Talent Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2012
My son is attending Kindergarten and is in Mrs. Bolstad's class. I could not ask for a better teacher for him, she is patient, kind, and assertive when needed and the children absolutely love her. My son at 5 years old has went through a lot of changes, it turns out this is a BIG stage for them? Who knew...I didn't. The principal is doing a great job there and wants to meet and help children everyday he is really positive for the children and the school. I highly recommend this school. They have GREAT parent involvement and support you being there for your children whenever needed.

Posted August 27, 2012
Best school ever!!!!! All my sisters agent their. Its such a great school the learning is made fun its an amazing school.

Talent Elementary School 1

Posted February 12, 2012
Bad school, lots of violence and lack of leadership. We pulled our child. Kindergarten was his first experience of school and I feared for his safety.

Posted April 16, 2010
Because it loves it's kids and does everything it can to support them in their lives

Talent Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
There are great teachers who sincerely care about the children and the quality of their education.

Posted April 05, 2005
My daugher attended K and 1st. Loved the school, loved the teachers, lots of art, class pets, great bi-lingual program, parents welcome to eat with kids, lots of parental involvement, was a great school for us. My child learned to read in K and learned to cursive write in 1st - great education.

Talent Elementary School
307 West Wagner Ave, Talent, OR  97540
Last modified Talent Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Talent Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top