Talent, OR

Posted February 01, 2010
I have been very happy with the resolts of this school.I have 3 children and 2 of them have been in byu and hace passed every class with a's. My 3 kid is in talent middle school and he has learnd a lot. I had him in ashland because we had 2 move and sence he has been back his grades have been and lot better and he has goten very good at things he was not very good at gefore.Im very pleased with the school.My wife was a colig grad.( I was not sadily) and she teaches for sou in ceamestry.She has said that talents middle schol is very good and has made very good pushes to help my son.He has goten a lot better.Im very happy with this school.

Posted October 07, 2009
i love this school there are great staff and they help me learn and push me so i learn every thing i can learn!!! ;p

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted March 25, 2007
Great school! Adults listen to kids and parents and genuninely want to help student succeed.

Talent Middle School 3

Posted February 17, 2006
After almost 3 years of our child attending this school we have been disappointed by the lack of homework and meaningful projects. We feel there is a low standard for a passing grade. The extracurricular activities are very nice and are lead by dedicated teachers and staff; Leadership (this group does a lot of volunteer work in the community), Lifers (a group dedicated to no drugs/alcohol), and sports (basketball, wrestling, cross country, track and field). Music and band are both available and are great groups to be involved with.

Posted February 01, 2006

Posted August 25, 2005
- a former student

Posted May 16, 2005
Great high qualtiy school. Excellent level of education. provides a great learning atmosphere. Terrific in every aspect.

Posted March 07, 2005

Posted December 14, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade, and it is a great school. I met a lot of wonderful kids and teachers who help you learn and make friends. Everyone is nice and theres hardly anyone who tried to bring you down in anything you do.

Talent Middle School
102 Christian Ave, Talent, OR  97540
Last modified Talent Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Talent Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top