PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I've been a student for 4 years, and enjoyed every minute of it. I like that classes are small, so the teachers can focus on everyone, and it's not crowded. The teachers are creative and do lots of field trips. I like when they do school musicals. We do them twice a year. We did a historical one last year, and I was George Washington. This year I got baptized, and I owe a lot of my decision to being at CVCS, and my time getting to know God there.

I have 4 children at Central Valley. It is a highly academic school, with a warm family environment. There are about 80 students at the school, with mostly all of the students knowing and supporting each other. During the first few weeks the whole school goes on a 3-day fieldtrip to a different part of Oregon. Staff and parents make it a huge success each year. Class size is small: Between 10 - 20. I admire how much my children have grown spiritually, and how well they learn their Bible. Even 1st graders learn new Bible stories every day, and learn how to apply them to life. The teachers are experienced and have students redo work until assignments are mastered. Grade print-out sheets go home weekly. Free busing is provided from 3 neighboring towns. Hot lunches are available 3-times a weekly. I am very impressed with this school.

Last modified Central Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8