Bad
Good

Amazing staff, very family and student friendly, mayde my daught feel appreciated and really worked to make my daughter love school again.

The staff at Terrebonne are service oriented. They ask the kids to work hard at everything they do. They focus on community, character, fitness, and academic achievement. The school achieved an Outstanding rating and has been deemed Redmond's highest performing school 3 years running rated by ODE.

Checkout the updated scores on oregonlive site. No school in Redmond performs better. Top school in all academic categories and only school given "outstanding rating" by ODE.

We recently moved our child to Terrebone from another elementary school in the Redmond district. We love this school for its committment to responsible, safe and kind community involvement with the children. Morning Gathering each day brings the entire school together, creates ownership in the kids, staff and families. The staff are available, up to date and working hard to make this school excel and stand out. I see the principal, school counselor and support staff everyday interacting with the kids and making the school a place to be proud of. The state scores are fantastic. Student involvement in school and community events is high. There is an element of respect and responsiblity here at this school that is lacking at others and I attribute it to the unique programs, such as reader of the month, mathmatician of the month and the self-manager programs as well as morning gathering, that promote student achievement and pride in a students desires to succeed and excel. Terrebonne community school is unique and striving to better our children's education-their whole education.

I am not happy with this school. It is hard to blame the administration or teaching staff, because most are devoted, experienced, wonderful people. It's hard to blame the district, because five out of seven elementary schools in the district are thriving. I think the problem is a mix of lack of parental involvement, inconsistent leadership, and atrocious class sizes (32+ per class). It is unfortunate that this school was, only three years ago, the best in the district and is now very near, if not at, the bottom.

The falling school ratings paints the true picture of what is happening to Terrebonne Community School. Parents and teachers can blame the "budget crisis" for the problems all the want, but the truth is other schools in the Redmond School District are thriving. I am glad I pulled my kids out when I did. They are getting a much better education elsewhere.

We have a dynamite staff committed to providing the best education possible, despite our current budget crisis. Our students are top-notch!

I went there from 3-8th grades. It had good teachers, and with only approx 400 k-5 and 70-90 6-8th graders I remember the rules being pretty strict compared to a normal school. Never had a bomb threat unlike several nearby Jr. Highs. I'm now attending the ISC at RHS as a soph, and thanks to this school math is a breeze. (Though Mr. Bridges apparently went to another school as I've learned) English has always been a weak point but the english teachers (apparently) like my work. I used to be the worst of the class in k-2 when I lived in California, and I by mid 3rd grade I was the top of the class, and still am. (Excluding my friend with a 170 IQ. Grr...)

i used to go to this school and i really liked it! i dont kno why some poeple say its not a good school! in my opinion it is great! and i wish i still went there!

Horrible. No supervision. Kids falling behind, majority of teachers are currently very inexperienced, and not the kind of folks I'd want around my children . Period. Don't send your child here.

Last modified Terrebonne Community School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.